Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I AM EMPLOYED!!!!!




After much thought and prayer about the decision I needed to make regarding a new job, I took a leap of faith and turned down the job offer I received in the hopes of getting the position at the property management company owned by my friend. I was certain that the spirit was guiding me away from the first job, so even if the other one didn't pan out, that was the correct choice. Luckily, I interviewed Monday for the position, and was offered the job Tuesday. I start on Monday, September 27th. There are some definite advantages to this job, one of which allows me the opportunity, once I get trained, to work from home 3 days a week and in the office the other two. This is huge considering their office is a difficult commute for me. It's actually about the same distance from the house as the other one, it's just the route is heavily traveled and so it take more time to get there. They're hoping to change locations so that will be great if it happens. Another positive is the people who work in the office. From what I hear, the majority of the employees are LDS, but those who aren't are so nice you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. I'm sure that it will be a much more cordial situation than where I left.

I started this blog out of sheer boredom looking for ways to keep busy while off work. But, I do enjoy posting about my life and what's happening, so I think I'll continue with it even after going back to work. So, from this point on, you'll see more exciting, fun posts about my wonderful family including my adorable, exceptional grandsons, as well as pictures from trips and other fun happenings. I think it will be loads of fun!!! And, of course, I'll keep you posted on how the new job goes and what my future holds!! Whoo Hoo......I'm going back to work.

Here's some fun pictures for you to enjoy!!!

This is Porter in his "Sunday Dress" - Future Missionary!!!

Porter and Tyson together....loving brothers.

Tyson watching the world around him!! Cute.



This is what makes life worth living. Are they not the most adorable, lovable, wonderful grandsons you've ever seen in your life. No, I AM NOT prejudiced. I just call them like I see them!! Cute little kids.