Saturday, July 31, 2010

33 Years and counting



Scott and I celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary yesterday. It amazes me that we've been married that long....it doesn't seem like that much time has passed. I feel so fortunate to have a man like him in my life. After all this time, he's still the only one for me. I love being with him, I enjoy sharing experiences together, and I'm still wild about the guy. I realize how fortunate I am, or should I say blessed? We get along so well, it's so unbelievable how blessed we are, and we truly recognize and appreciate those blessings. Heavenly Father has been kind to us, and we're so grateful for His influence throughout the years.
Last February, we had the opportunity to go to San Francisco for work, and we were able to see the show Wicked for the first time. I had heard great things about it and loved every minute of it. Afterwards, I enjoyed being able to re-live the experience through the Wicked soundtrack I'd been given. After months of enjoyment, I was ready to go back and see it again. For our anniversary, Scott and I went back to San Francisco and saw Wicked...and I loved it all over again. This time, I was able to watch closely to each and every aspect of the production, as well as sing along to the music. It was so great, and I am so happy I was able to be there one more time before they close in September.
I have to say, I'm pretty spoiled. If I want something, I usually get it. Scott has been really generous over the years, and although I'm not an extravagant person, I'm grateful for his generosity and love. I hope we have many, many more years to share and enjoy one another. Happy Anniversary my love.